How We Test for Each Parts?
|Each Parts Test||Qualified Standard|
|Whole Parts Visual Inspections||
1. No scratches or damages.
2. No missing parts, such as: screws, adhesives.
|LCD Display Functional Tests||
1. No scratches, no white/yellow/dark spots or lines on LCD screen;
2. Without dead spots.
|Touch Screen Functional Tests||
Diagonally draw straight lines on the screen,the lines appear without any malposition,
breakage or bend.
|Battery Functional Tests||
1. Voltage Standard: 3.7V.
2. Normal Charging Standard: The multimeter will indicate the electricity value.
3. Normal Discharge: Power on normally after assembly.
|Small Parts Functional Tests||
1. Module Test Standard : Function as normal.
2. Multimeter Test Standard: Loud speaker ohmic resistance reaches 6~10 ohmic;
ear speaker ohmic resistance reaches 27~32 ohmic;
vibrating motor vibrates or rotates after being supplied with 1.5~4.2V DC electricity.
1. Work normally on OEM Test Modules.
2. No cosmetic or functional no compatibility on OEM Test Modules.
What is more, each parts will be test at least twice one by one before shipping to guarantee the products quality.